AnaRIP Revision History
V3.0 to V4.0
- AnaRIP now dynamically supports MP5 and MP10 in one program. AnaRIP can detect which printer model is connected to the printer and RIP jobs going to that printer in the correct format. Note, files ripped for MP10 are still not compatible with MP5 and vice versa.
- Added multiple USB connected printer support.New white highlight feature. Prints white ink on areas of pure white during the color layer print.
- New color management system.
- Multiple ICC profiles and linearization curves (jointly referred to as an inkset) can now be stored in AnaRIP and used.PowerBright and PowerBrightPlus ink sets are both included. User has option to add additional Ink sets consisting of user made ICC profiles and linearization curves.
- Rendering intent for RGB graphics can now be selected.
- Transparency of CMYK files are now recognized as transparency.
- Added 5 second time-out on AutoRIP jobs – if an AutoRIP job is not progressing in the queue for more than 5 seconds, it will be canceled.
- Improved detection of printer changes in Printer Management screen.
- Added support for extended ink cartridges for ink cost calculation.
- Changed default View to TrueView.
- Changed default under base color sliders to settings that should improve default under base print results.
- Improved RIP processing speed of jobs where under base choke is used.
- Improved Superfine print quality for MP5 printers.
- Numerous stability improvements.