Pre and Post Show Marketing
On the events page of our website, we list all the industry trade shows at which AnaJet exhibits our products. We also list shows where our international distributors will be exhibiting. To have your upcoming trade show exhibit listed on our events page, email the following information to Deana Leelachat: (1) Show Name, (2) Show Location, (3) Show Dates, (4) Show Website, (5) Your Booth Number.
After the completion of any given trade show, we usually post a blog post about the event on our blog. We would love to publish a blog story about your exhibition at a trade show; simply email Deana Leelachat the following information: (1) All show information as listed above (show name, location, dates, website), (2) One or more photos of your booth at the show, (3) Your anecdotes about how busy the show was, how receptive the show attendees were to AnaJet products, if you sold many printers, and/or any other interesting information about your experience at the show.
Tips for Exhibiting at Shows
AnaJet corporate exhibits at about 30 trade shows in the United States each year. We used the knowledge we gained from this experience to narrow down which supplies and how many shirts you’ll need to exhibit at trade shows in your region.
We recommend bringing the following number of shirts to each show:
Additionally, we recommend bringing the following supplies to each show:
- Two (2) heat presses for every three (3) printers
- Two (2) sets of White ink cartridges per printer per day
- mPower: Two (2) sets of CMYK ink cartridges per mPower printer total (for a standard 3 day show)
- SPRINT: One (1) set of CMYK ink cartridges per SPRINT printer total (for a standard 3 day show)
- mPower:Two (2) sets of cleaningcartridges per mPower printer total (for any length show)
- SPRINT: One (1) set of cleaning cartridges per SPRINT printer total (for any length show)
- Cleaning solution
- Cleaning applicators
- Heat press sheets/Kraft paper
- Lint free wipes
- Large container to dispose of waste ink (we suggest one with a screw on lid)
And don’t forget to bring brochures! Per your distributor contract, AnaJet will provide you with a certain number of brochures per year. Email Deana Leelachat to request brochures be sent to your company.