Still have questions or need help?
The dark colored garment printing principles are essentially the same as light garment printing with added procedures. Refer to the basic white garment printing process prior to learning the black garment printing process. This article addresses only those features unique to black garment printing. The basic process is as follows:
1) Pre-treat the garment with AnaJet Pre-treatment Liquid. You only need to pretreat the area you will print on.
2) Allow the pre-treatment to dry or cure according to your pretreatment instructions on the bottle.
3) Before printing heat press garment for 5 seconds to flatten and stray fibers and remove wrinkles.
4) Place the dark garment on the Print Table.
5) Send the print job from the PC, using the AnaJet AnaRIP program or load the print job from a USB drive.
6) Follow instructions on printer to start the print job. When white ink undercoating is completed the printer will then automatically print the color layer.
7) Upon completion of the print, fix the ink onto the garment with a heat press or conveyor dryer.